What is a cookie and what is it?
- Ensure that websites can work properly.
- Store your preferences such as language selection or the font size.
- Knowing your browsing experience.
- Gather anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have seen or how long you’ve been in our midst.
- Cookies, in terms of their stay, can be divided into Session Cookies or permanent. The first expire when the user closes the browser. The second expire depending on whether the target for serving or when manually deleted is met.
What types of cookies we use?
- Volume settings VCRs or sound.
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- The objects stored in the “shopping cart” in E-commerce services such as shops
- Allow anonymous identification of sailors Users through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and hence the approximate counting the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify, anonymously, the most popular content and therefore more attractive for Users.
- Whether the user is accessing is new or repeated visit.
- The collection of information on the use of this website for our users through Google Analytics only makes Google in its own name (and it does not in the name or on behalf of Mario Sánchez Moreno, having Mario Sánchez Moreno] at no time access to such information (but only to aggregate which subsequently facilitates Google and is not associated with any IP address information). it is Google who determines the purpose of processing and using the captured information, as the operation and duration of Cookies.
How can you configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser may not be able to access some of the services and make your experience on this website may be less satisfactory. In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
In Foundation Canary Islands Water Center never keep the personal data of our users, except for the IP address As described above, unless you want to register voluntarily in order to receive information about promotions and content of interest. When browsing and continue on our website you are indicating to us you are consenting to the use made of these cookies, and conditions contained in this Policy Cookies.